Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Six pcgs low pop mint state clad coins for auction this week only, very reasonable starting prices!

1967 Washington Quarter pcgs ms67+ pop 7/1. One sold for over $5K on Heritage last year. Starting bid is less than $1K!

1969 Washington Quarter pcgs ms67 pop 5/1 Key Date One of the two holy grails of clad quarters. Nicer coin than the last one auctioned (which I once owned too). Reasonable starting price for such a key date!

1983-p Washington Quarter pcgs ms67 pop 15/0 Key Date The other holy grail of clad quarters! One of the nicest of all the ones graded in the past year. Basically I buy them whenever I think it's a nice true ms67 like this. I even paid as much as $3410 for one. This is only a $2200 start!

1985-d Washington Quarter pcgs ms67 pop 10/0, extremely tough date that was pop 3/0 until 2013. This is a very nice no problem coin. Starting price is less than any known sale.

1976 Kennedy Half Dollar pcgs ms67 pop 18/1, key date as far as I'm concerned. Possibly one of the two toughest dates in the set in high grade. Historically a $2000+ coin but starting bid is under $1500.

1972-d Eisenhower Dollar pcgs ms67 pop 17/0, very tough coin, was pop 5 and close to a $10K coin for a long time but times have changed. Still a starting bid around $3K is quite a deal.

Please feel free to look at my other listings and make offers (though please just pm me offers as I can sell for lower prices directly rather than through the ebay system). I have especially a bunch of great nickels for sale right now, even pop 1 and 2s.

Thanks so much!

Comments

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,716 ✭✭✭✭✭

Two "holy grails" are 1969-P and 1971-P. I think you know that :)

Good luck with the sale!

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.