Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Autographed ⚾️ sell

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

Best chance of selling is if you include prices. Good Luck.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

I have no idea about the prices. Could you give me some ideas? I am living in Seattle. Where can i sell it?

• Options
    GrimsterGrimster Posts: 286 ✭✭✭

check around ebay for a general idea of the pricing. Are there any hobby shops in the Seattle area? They won't give you top dollar for it, but if you are in a rush you could probably offload them there.

You have some nice autographs, but without any kind of authentication (PSA/DNA, JSA, etc) you won't be able to maximize the value.

PSA is only having a special on football and basketball items this month, so if you wait until March 1st, they might be having a baseball special. That will save you some money on the authentication fees if that's the route you decide to take.

• Options

Hi. Thank a lot for your advice. I was thinking to send my collection to authenticate. I have asked around Seattle but there's no one. Could you give me more information about it please?