Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Has anyone had luck printing an album.

The only pictures that appear in my printed albums now are Truviews, all others appear as "ERROR" ? :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Comments

• Options

@1630Boston said:
    The only pictures that appear in my printed albums now are Truviews, all others appear as "ERROR" ? :smile:

Have you been able to print your albums in the past? It appears that this issue may be an existing issue that carried over from the previous site. We are currently investigating the root cause.

Josh Logier

Software Engineer, PCGS
    app@pcgs.com
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PCGSDev
    I could print them in the past although a lot of the 'typed' info was omitted, such as the dates but all of the pics DID print, but do not now.
    Thanks for asking :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    mrcommemmrcommem Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭✭

I recently printed several of my digital albums, 50 piece silver commemoratives, and U.S basic type set. I had no problem at all. Everything, including the front and back covers are printed. I did it on some thin 8.5 X 11 inch paper. The coins print out about 1 1/2 times larger than actual size. I printed in black and white. Might look nice on some high quality printer paper._