Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Group Sub

Any kind of a group sub going on or in the works?

The N8 Collection: PSA Registry Sets & Showcases

Comments

• Options
    mealewormmealeworm Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭

I would be interested in subbing about 10 cards on the #1 special.

1957 Topps 99% 7.40 GPA
    Hank Aaron Basic PSA 7-8(75%)
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭

Spoke with Devin at the Long Beach Show. Can start discussing a Red Flip Auto sub...

• Options
    secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭

Better wait for March's sub specials for this one--could change.

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VitoCo1972 said:
    Spoke with Devin at the Long Beach Show. Can start discussing a Red Flip Auto sub...

I'd be up for participating in the Red Flip Auto group sub, maybe somewhere between 10 to 20 items.

• Options

I would like to participate in a red flip sub. In for around 10

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

Handful for auto red with card grade

• Options
    lawyer05lawyer05 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options

@secretstash said:

I wish I was wrong about this...

If you ask me March is pretty slim. No $6.xx for post 56 is no bueno.

• Options
    spanky74spanky74 Posts: 240 ✭✭✭

I'm definitely in for the red auto sub. I think I have at least 30

• Options
    dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭

I would be up for a regular Red flip sub

Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"
  • Options

@miwlvrn said:

@VitoCo1972 said:

I'd be up for participating in the Red Flip Auto group sub, maybe somewhere between 10 to 20 items.

I think I'll be closer to 30 than 20 on Red Flip Auto w/ card grade. Would be nice if it included tallboy holder size option like last time too ;)

• Options

@secretstash said:

@secretstash said:

It says "from pre-'56" which translates to after before 1956 which technically means any card ever made

Travis - used to be kcballboy

• Options
    edited March 3, 2017 7:58PM

@Leedo said:

@secretstash said:

@secretstash said:

It says "from pre-'56" which translates to after before 1956 which technically means any card ever made

I don't think they would write All cards that way; they normally write it as All Years.

Now that I re-read it, it is a bit confusing. I don't recall it ever being written this way before if this is current back to 56, but I am reading it as anything pre 1956 still. I hope I am reading it wrong, but here are the full details below.

_February Collectors Club Special #2
    For cards Pre 1956 – $6.25 per Card

Here are the details:

Years-Pre 1956
    A 25–card minimum is required.
    All Sports and non-sports cards.
    Cards must be valued under $100 each.
    Regular size, Coins/Pins and Tallboys permitted, but each category must be on its own submission form, with its own return shipping fee.
    EXCLUDES: Supersized (larger than 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"), T3, and Dual Service Cards.
    Turnaround time is approximately 50 business days, but can vary with demand.

Here's what you need to do:

Fill out the online submission form ,and pick "Collectors Club Special #2"                        
    Click here to get access to the online submission center (Note: You must be a Collectors Club member to submit cards for specials. If you are not yet a member, click here to join.)
    Write "50-Day" on the outside of your package._

There is also a bullet before the full details above. -For cards from Pre-’56 valued under $100 each

• Options

@secretstash said:

@Leedo said:

@secretstash said:

@secretstash said:

I don't think they would write All cards that way; they normally write it as All Years.

Now that I re-read it, it is a bit confusing. I don't recall it ever being written this way before if this is current back to 56, but I am reading it as anything pre 1956 still. I hope I am reading it wrong, but here are the full details below.

_February Collectors Club Special #2
    For cards Pre 1956 – $6.25 per Card

Here are the details:

Years-Pre 1956
    A 25–card minimum is required.
    All Sports and non-sports cards.
    Cards must be valued under $100 each.
    Regular size, Coins/Pins and Tallboys permitted, but each category must be on its own submission form, with its own return shipping fee.
    EXCLUDES: Supersized (larger than 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"), T3, and Dual Service Cards.
    Turnaround time is approximately 50 business days, but can vary with demand.

Here's what you need to do:

Fill out the online submission form ,and pick "Collectors Club Special #2"                        
    Click here to get access to the online submission center (Note: You must be a Collectors Club member to submit cards for specials. If you are not yet a member, click here to join.)
    Write "50-Day" on the outside of your package._

There is also a bullet before the full details above. -For cards from Pre-’56 valued under $100 each

This is the standard way they write up the specials. It means issued in 1955 and earlier. Usually there would be a similar special for 1956 through present at the same time, and when reading both on the same page it is a bit more clear.

• Options
    luftmichluftmich Posts: 61
    edited March 16, 2017 8:19PM

Is there enough interest to make this happen?

• Options
    OddRodzOddRodz Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

Early Eddie says there is WAY much more room on the internet to make this happen

• Options

I'd be in for a red flip sub

• Options
    RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭

I echo all sentiment for a red flip sub.

• Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭

I reached out for pricing Friday. Will post when I hear back.

• Options

Red flip for me as well. 10-20 hopefully?

Seller ALFLAIR on eBay. for many vintage PSA and raw card sales. PSA Set Registry OldEnglishD with various sets including 71 Fleer Globetrotters, 71 Topps Football, and 64 Topps Standups. Also under FarFars (various sets) on the registry.
  • Options
    lawyer05lawyer05 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭✭

coudnt u get 15 doube grading at 199 with a membership .... grading , authentiticate and also auto grade
    ??

• Options
    tonylagstonylags Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

I have about 50, that I holding for a group sub.

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.