Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Looking to buy mid grade superstars 50's/60's for the shop. Let us know what you have.

We have a need for mid grade or lower grade superstars with great eye appeal cards from the 50's/60's. We have thousands of PayPal ready to spend. We need to be able to buy to where we can turn a profit at our store.

You can email at nathanVburns@gmail.com or text at 615 653 3811

** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **

Comments

• Options
    76collector76collector Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just wanted to comment that I bought a 78 set from a dealer, that I'm satisfied with. The cards were pretty well described, and shipping was safe and secure. Anyway, the seller has a bunch of solid looking raw 60's and 70's stars for sale. He is asking a pretty high price for most, IMO, but they do look really nice. The is a link to his stuff. Maybe you can buy a "lot" of them off him at a discount ? http://www.ebay.com/sch/juaneppy/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid.
    Collecting:
    post world war II HOF rookie
    76 topps gem mint 10 commons 9 stars
    Arenado purple refractors(Rockies) Red (Cardinals)
    successful deals with Keevan, Grote15, 1954, mbogoman
  • Options
    tonylagstonylags Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

sent you a pm

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.

• Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭

Thanks. Didn't see anything for me. Anybody else?

** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **