Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Format change? What happened?

Aspie_RoccoAspie_Rocco Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 8, 2017 1:05PM in PCGS Set Registry Forum

When I went to check on my registry sets just now I was confused by a different layout and format. What is happening? :s
Did I inadvertently click a weird setting?
Is there a new website design? I can't understand the new layout or find numerical time stamps on activities like set changes.
Can I go back to what it used to be, like a "classic" version?
Sorry to ask so much, unexpected changes kind of shake me up. :/
There used to be orange font and easily viewed lists like on of the attached photos

Comments

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Aspie_Rocco
    FYI There is a long thread about this on the US Coin Forum :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    edited March 16, 2017 4:06PM

Found it thank you.

Admin/moderator please delete this thread I made as it is redundant with another.

PLEASE change registry format back to how it was or install a "classic view" option.
    This new style literally ruins the registry layout for me and my ability to navigate it.

WHAT in this post merits a DISAGREE??? :/
    Lame

Now a spam too? :(

• Options
    WingedLiberty1957WingedLiberty1957 Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 22, 2017 8:40AM
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Aspie_Rocco said:
    Found it thank you.

Admin/moderator please delete this thread I made as it is redundant with another.

PLEASE change registry format back to how it was or install a "classic view" option.
    This new style literally ruins the registry layout for me and my ability to navigate it.

No need to delete this thread. It's right where it belongs. I have made known my displeasure over at the US Coin Forum. The experience is now a negative. Format, colors, layout, font, and some album intros are so long that my personal comments "...are too long" to mention a few. PCGS really needed to give us Set builders a warning and have options for 'classic' or 'upgrade' (upgrade, lol).

• Options
    SteveSteve Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭

I have used the old comments section to describe one of my Set Registries and then EDIT it each year as I added new year coins. The so called "edit" of comments does not work properly. By copy and paste to the NEW comments section I can modify the NEW comments, but I can't get rid of the old comments. The new comments appear after the listing of all coins while the old comments remain listed before the listing of all coins.

This may be a minor point to some of you but I feel my comments are important to my listing of my major set registry which is listed as #4.
    Steve :)

• Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

Steve, I feel your pain. I encountered the same problem and ended up deleting each character but left a period. So the comments have been erased but now I have dots in that column on my inventory page.

I can't believe that 'they' though this clunky looking version is better...

If there was a manual of changes, I never got it.

• Options

Is there a less tedious way to add best available coins to all sets, without opening and updating each set individually?