Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Foreign Silver Coins

Hey Folks!

Looking for foreign silver coins for around melt. I've had some great deals here with our fellow members. If you have something you are looking to get rid of please let me know.

Thanks!

Dan

Comments

• Options
    HistmanHistman Posts: 213 ✭✭✭

Bump

• Options
    AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 25, 2017 4:34AM

Posting here so I don't forget... I'm going through my world coin set. It's got a 50/50 silver:alloy ratio, and I'd hate to piece it out. Do you collect them as a whole? Splitting it in half I think would do disservice to it. Most is 1800s, some 16's and 17's, Britain to India to Poland to the Phillipines you name it. I'd like to sell them all together.

• Options

Silver content is irrelevant to me. I have everything from 10% Mexican Pesos to 92.5% Sterling Silver foreign silver. What do you have? What is the overall ASW or Break Down of the coins? What are you asking for it?

• Options
    AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gosh I'm sorry for the late response I'm still learning how to navigate the boards (and can't find a way to visit active threads I've posted in). I can thumb through it if you'd still like me to.

• Options

I misread what you were saying. You have a collection of foreign coin that contain silver and non-silver correct? If so, what is the total content (whatever metric you want to use) of silver and what are you asking for it?