Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Looking for Numismatic Coin, Gold,Silver and Platinum Buyers In Indiana area.

Good morning, I live in Indiana and have a massive collection of physical precious metals, Everything from graded Numismatic coins, To straight bars of gold and Silver, Platinum from hand poured fractional bars up to 100 ounce bars and everything in between. Same goes for rounds, I have a very wide mixed selection of about anything you could imagine.I was just wondering and wanting some feedback and thoughts of how or where would be the best way to sell my collection once the prices get up to where I'm willing to unload it all. Again I reside in Indiana so if you know of any good dealers with their name and locations I would greatly appreciate it. Just looking for Buyers that would give me the best deal for my collection and not try and low ball me, Just looking for fair reputable dealers/Buyers that will be fair go by red book. Please list them below for me.If you have any other ideas on what would be the best way to unload my very large collection please let me know. I thank you in advance for any and all your help and any recommendations.

Comments

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome, I'm in Nevada, not much help here.

bob

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    TiborTibor Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would recommend SilverTown. I believe they are in Winchester, Indiana.