Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1859-O dime old Anac's ms61 super toned, 1837 half dime no stars small date toned, toned Peace dolla

http://jkcoinphotography.com/jkcp/20110830-rh/

You can see the coins here pics by Airplane nut several years ago.

Sadly my food truck motor just blew, so I am forced to sell a few prize pieces. Coins or business?

So the 1837 Pcgs AU58 toned No Stars Small date $800

The 1859 -O Dime Old Anacs holder F-103 R3 $900

Prices reflect beauty and the need to save my business, so if you live them and want to help me keep Seattle's spaciest food truck in business I would appreciate it.

If you like any of the toned Peace Dollars we can chat. They have never been submitted for grading. They came from a family friends collection about 8 or 9 years ago. They sat in his father's collection for 30 years.

Respectfully,
Rob
Www.EatGalaxyDonuts.com

Comments

• Options
    CuKevinCuKevin Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭

PM sent

Choice Numismatics www.ChoiceCoin.com

CN eBay

All of my collection is in a safe deposit box!
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sure Rob doesn't need my endorsement, but I will do it anyway.
    I've dealt with him, and personally met him, in the past.

Good guy and some very nice coins. I still have the ones I purchased from him in my collection (AU58s as he seemed to love those for some reason ;) ).

Good luck with the sale, Rob. If I need the ones you are selling, I would jump all over it. Sorry that you have to sell in order to get the new motor, but I hope it all works out.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,062 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is the 1859 still slabbed? What did it grade?

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

Grade is in the title

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 31, 2017 4:16AM

@Bochiman said:
    Grade is in the title

Thanks! I feel so stupid; I can't believe I missed that!

• Options
    fastfreddiefastfreddie Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 31, 2017 8:13AM

Those peace dollars are real beauties!

It is not that life is short, but that you are dead for so very long.
  • Options
    jerseycat101jerseycat101 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM Sent

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2, 2017 9:32AM

The 1859-O 10C is gorgeous! ...only if it was a PCGS AU58.

The 1837 H10C is no slouch itself.

PM sent

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...