Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

I Know...It's Been A While

Just wanted to check in with those of you who I don't stay in touch with more regularly. It's been a busy couple of months for me, primarily involving being on the road for work and also dealing with a few health challenges (none are life threatening) so
I have not had a lot of hobby time. Been reading the threads mostly via my cell phone (not so easy to post from it though), and its been good to see that generally things are very positive and that our community has a lot of knowledgeable people who enjoy sharing with each other.

Hopefully I'll be able to get back to more active participation in the forum in the coming months. I appreciate those of you who have been checking in with me, and wish you all a healthy and enjoyable collecting year in 2017.

Dave

Comments

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

David, hope all is well with you. Good to see you posting here and best wishes with everything going forward.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

David ... hope those health challenges are soon gone. Best of luck with everything.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dave - good to hear from you and your knowledge and experience is missed on the board.

KC

• lahmejoonlahmejoon Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

Good to see one of the good guys back, Dave.