Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Back after a hiatus and would like some submission help

Hey guys, been a little while off the boards, and out of collecting due to a family hardship but things are much better now and I've started to buy some things again, and going to submit a few cards to psa. Could you give me some opinions on grades ? The primary card I'm interested in getting opinions on is the Dawson rc. It really looks nice to me, and wondered if any of you eagle eyes can spot a flaw. Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Jeff

I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid.
Collecting:
post world war II HOF rookie
76 topps gem mint 10 commons 9 stars
Arenado purple refractors(Rockies) Red (Cardinals)
successful deals with Keevan, Grote15, 1954, mbogoman

Comments

• Options
    paleocardspaleocards Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭

For what it's worth, I think the Dawson and Raines RCs look really sharp (but I suppose that could mean they'll grade anywhere from an "8" to a "10"!)

Good luck!

• Options
    76collector76collector Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Paleo. The Dawson, I personally can't find a flaw with. The Raines has a very small amount of chipping on the right edge above the shoulders of Bobby Pate. So, I think that instantly removes it from consideration as a 10, but I'm actually not certain of that. I just figure a 10 can't have any chipping, it is small and hard to notice, but I'm certain they will notice it.

I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid.
    Collecting:
  • Options
    76collector76collector Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭✭

What will bug me is that I have seen worse looking 10's, including this one that just sold. It appears to have issues along the edge worse than my Raines card does.

Collecting: