Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

New Round of Graded Vintage Baseball & Football on eBay

Round 4 of the annual tuition payment program consists of a new round of PSA graded vintage Baseball and Football cards on eBay. Most are PSA 8 and 7 with many Rookie, stars and LOW POPS along with a few HOF Rookie cards. Additionally I relisted some of the unsold 1961 Fleer Football and 1966 Philadelphia Football set break cards, with lower starting prices.

This week's auctions include:
1957 Topps #407 Mantle/Berra Power Hitters PSA 5
1956 Topps #113 Rizzuto PSA 6
1959 Topps #155 JimTaylor Rookie PSA 7
1961 Topps #182 Jim Otto Rookie PSA 8

Other Graded Stars and HOF'ers include Jim Brown, Duke Snider, Robin Roberts, Ray Berry, Y. A. Tittle, John Mackey... Buoniconti, Alston/Snider, and MANY more!

Check them out at: ebay.com/sch/aegcubs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

You won't be disappointed.

Comments

• Options
    AEGCubsAEGCubs Posts: 119 ✭✭

I just added an additional 30 cards. HOF'ers, stars low pops. Most are older grades with a few just back from PSA.

1961 Fleer Hugh Mcelhenny PSA 9
    1961 Fleer #220 Youngelman PSA 8 (last card) sharp and centered.
    1966 Philadelphia #1 Falcons Insignia PSA 8
    1966 Renfro, Chandler, Charley Taylor, All PSA 8
    1967 Philadelphia HOF Rookie cards of Dave Robinson and Jackie Robinson, BOTH PSA 8
    1972 #341 Dick Butkus PSA 8 Hi number

Link is any of the above posts.

• Options

Round 5 of my annual tuition (and now tax) payment program consists of a new group of PSA graded vintage Baseball and Football cards on eBay. Most are PSA 8 and 7 with many Rookie, stars and LOW POPS along with a few HOF Rookie cards. Additionally I relisted some of the unsold 1961 Fleer Football and 1966 Philadelphia Football set break cards, with lower starting prices.

This week features:
    1956 Topps Baseball Cards Graded PSA 7 and 8 very sharp cards!
    1957 Topps Bobby Richardson Rookie PSA 6
    1964 Topps Bobby Hull All Star (tough card) PSA 6.5
    Early PSA 9 and 8 Dick Butkus cards.

Many more stars and HOF'ers. AFFORDABLY PRICED.

Thanks and here's the link: ebay.com/sch/aegcubs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

• Options

Bump for this round closing tonight and tomorrow.

Link is in above posts.

• Options

One more round of PSA graded vintage football and baseball cards up now on eBay. This week features the last of my 1961 Fleer Football set PSA 9 and 8 with low pops and some stars. GREAT OLDER GRADES many worthy of another look from PSA. Also I have listed a some sharp LOW POP 1966 Philadelphia Football cards.

Most start at $9.99 or less and everything must go, please check them out at:
    ebay.com/sch/aegcubs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

• Options

Closing tomorrow night on eBay.

Great round of OLD GRADE 1961 Fleer Football cards! PSA 9 and PSA 8 common and minor stars with some HOF'ers.

Some are still opening at $9.99. Many other hi-grade vintage PSA football and baseball too

Please check them out at: ebay.com/sch/aegcubs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

• Options

Bump for this nice hi-grade group closing tonight on eBay.

Link is in any of the above posts.

• Options

Last bump... closing in about 2 hours.

One more round of PSA graded vintage football and baseball cards up now on eBay. This week features the last of my 1961 Fleer Football set PSA 9 and 8 with low pops and some stars. GREAT OLDER GRADES many worthy of another look from PSA. Also I have listed a some sharp LOW POP 1966 Philadelphia Football cards.

Most start at $9.99 or less and everything must go, please check them out at:
    ebay.com/sch/aegcubs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

• Options

One more round of PSA graded vintage football and baseball cards up now on eBay. All just back from PSA...fresh grades. In addition, I have some modern baseball with a 1990 Leaf PSA 10 Frank Thomas Rookie card. Griffey, Jr. and Jeter too! 1961 Fleer Football and 1967 Philadelphia football PSA 9 and 8 with low pops and some stars.

Most start at $9.99 or less and everything must go, please check them out at: ebay.com/sch/aegcubs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

• Options

Bump for this group closing tonight.

One more round of PSA graded vintage football and baseball cards up now on eBay. All just back from PSA...fresh grades. In addition, I have some modern baseball with a 1990 Leaf PSA 10 Frank Thomas Rookie card. Griffey, Jr. and Jeter too! 1961 Fleer Football and 1967 Philadelphia football PSA 9 and 8 with low pops and some stars.

Most start at $9.99 or less and everything must go, please check them out at: [ebay.com/sch/aegcubs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=](ebay.com/sch/aegcubs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from= "ebay.com/sch/aegcubs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=")