Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: Rainbow Toned 1949-1958 US Double Mint Sets

CoppercolorCoppercolor Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭
edited January 25, 2017 5:20PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Found these rummaging through a dealer's back stock in Florida while I was at the FUN show. They need to see the light of day and find good homes. I got them for a good price which I'm passing on.

If you are interested in any of these please let me know by PM. If you are first to make a full price offer I'll let you know. Feel free to make an alternative offer but be patient if I don't get right back to you because I'm looking for the prices listed since all but one are just fractions of Greysheet.

1958 set #1 ($330 - ON HOLD) Gorgeous Color, images slightly under-represent the toning. Original mailing envelope included

1958 Set #2 (asking $195 - ON HOLD) Very Pretty Original Set

1953 Set (asking $560) Gorgeous Original 1953 set. Difficult to find with nice color. P board is the prettiest with powdery blues and golds on each coin.

1952 Set (asking $750). Pretty set with original toning. Priced to Sell! somewhere around half of Greysheet BID.
. Sorry this one only has a cheesy white envelope and has lost its original mailer and inner envelopes.

1951 Set (asking $925 - ON HOLD) Awesome Set with rainbow colors, nice individual specimens, full bell line Franklins etc. Also priced to sell! It won't hurt my feelings if I keep this one. Original Mailing Envelope Included

1949 Set (asking $850 - ON HOLD) Gorgeous Set that someone needs to suck up into their collection. Denver coins have pretty greens and golds, Phili coins are speckled blue, San Francisco coins have pretty mottled golds and burgandies. Original mailing envelope included.

I'd like my copper well done please!

Comments