Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Turn around time

I'm think of doing Jan CC special 1? how is turnaround time lately?

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.

Comments

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just like every month, the answer is and probably will always be "all over the place". I am still waiting for an order sent in on Sept. special but I've also had orders sent in more recently than that took less than half of that amount of wait time.

• Options
    swish54swish54 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭✭

I sent in some under the Janurary special #1 and it took about a week and a half to get entered, now the waiting really starts.

• Options
    MrHockeyMrHockey Posts: 555 ✭✭✭
    edited January 24, 2017 12:07PM

Expect 60-65 business days from mailing.

• Options
    OddRodzOddRodz Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

Check this latest one out.. never happened before. Was the January Monthly Special #1 at 50 days. Took 5 days to log after it got there.

Received Shipped
    1/21/2017 1/25/2017

I did write on the shipping box 'Jan collector club special #1 - sport / non sport'

• Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dang! And I currently have 5 cards on a 5day express logged 1/12 that I can't stop clicking!

• Options
    MrHockeyMrHockey Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

@handyman said:
    Dang! And I currently have 5 cards on a 5day express logged 1/12 that I can't stop clicking!

You should have called on Monday.