Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Long Lost Binders of GOLD from the Closet - Unleashed

Outside of the binders being placed in the plastic tubs I believe 6 years ago, these binders have not been opened, touched, or otherwise looked at in over 20 years. Lurking in the closet all this time, is my retirement freedom.

Knowing in the back of my mind I had this king's ransom stashed away, I told my wife a few years ago I needed to leave for a great adventure. Since 2013 I have been following the state fair around from state to state, each day, every day, all day, spending money on the Beat The Bottle game where you throw little plastic hoops and try to get one to land squarely so it rings around the bottleneck. Spent all of what we had for retirement, and never did actually get a stuffed bear, but, I was accredited by the Carnies for keeping their drug habits active, along with their baby mommas full of pancakes and bacon.

It is VITAL now that I am back that these binders of gold pay off dearly. I must keep the financial freedom promises I guaranteed my wife. Will post some results now and then. Offers will be accepted, serious ones of at least $250 per 9 pocket sheet only though.

Comments