Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

MonsterCoinMart's United States Philippine Coins On eBay - Great Offering of Collector Coins Today!

wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

The 5C, 10C and 20C sets of PCGS Proof USPI coins (1903-1908) are now history. Congratulations to those collectors winning the lots!

Next up for Super Bowl Sunday ... a seldom seen 1911-S Peso grading NGC-MS61 as well as many other interesting USPI coins. And, there is also a handful of modern Philippine Peso pattern coins closing as well.

Check them out and good luck in the auctions!

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here is a link to MonsterCoinMart's list of active Philippine listings (including Auctions and Buy it Nows):
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/U-S-1898-1946/173608/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=monstercoinmart&_sop=1

Also, here is the link to the page on the (currently under construction) MonsterCoinMart site showing current Philippine coin auctions (including the 5C coins launching tonight):
    http://www.monstercoinmart.com/Currently_Up_for_Auction.html

Check them out if you are so inclined!

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the links. :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Some fabulous United States Philippines coins just added on open bid at .42 cents starting price and NO RESERVE. A big highlight is a 1911-S Peso grading NGC-MS61 !! The 1911-S is one of the rarer commercial Peso issues. Uncirculated examples are seldom seen. The links above now show all of these new coins as well. Good luck!

Wondercoin

ttt

Neat Philippine pattern Pesos (7 different) closing on Sunday early evening... check them out.

Wondercoin

Ttt

A tremendous group of USPI collector coins closing today on eBay! Check them out!!

Wondercoin