Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

2 orders in and entered, now I click a 100 times a day

SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 18, 2017 11:23AM in Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

even though it's just day 2 on 15 day orders, Ugh anyone as bad as me?

Comments

• RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

Just checking,,,when were they received? Mine aren't even entered yet and I am clicking!

• mcholkemcholke Posts: 1,000 ✭✭

My most recent order was received on 1/5 and logged on 1/17 to give you some idea of current timing

Collecting Tony Perez PSA and Rookie Baseball PSA

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea it's insane, after awhile you realize they usually make you wait till the last bussiness day to disappoint you

• bcubsbcubs Posts: 344 ✭✭✭

It's a sickness the clicking and refreshing to see if grades pop. It runs rampant in these parts and I've been afflicted with it many times.

Appreciate today-

Bill

• JBrulesJBrules Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

I feel your pain. Been there done that many times.

• VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭

I have three in and I'm checking at least 10 times/day. Good part is that there's now that checkmark that appears when something is happening so you don't have to click on each order anymore.

• handymanhandyman Posts: 5,237 ✭✭✭✭✭

What is the 15 day service?

• Dand522612Dand522612 Posts: 417 ✭✭✭

Nothing like the rush of a sub just randomly popping after checking it every five minutes. It's a true addiction with no cure.

• travis ttravis t Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

I've been in rehab.

• scooter729scooter729 Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭

My best trick for this - I paid with an AMEX card, so not sure if other credit cards do this - but I have my credit card provide alerts for "Card Not Present Transactions." So PSA will charge your credit card the second the grades are available, and BOOM - I get an email and text telling me I've had a credit card charge from PSA. I look and the grades are there. (The first time I did this, I had checked probably 30 minutes before the email, and didn't have any grades, so it works!)

This has worked fantastically - never again have to click 100 times a day! But then again, what will you do with all of your free time back, so maybe you don't need to do this!

• swish54swish54 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭

Mine was received on 1/9 and still waiting for it to get entered.

• paleocardspaleocards Posts: 922 ✭✭✭✭

My submission was received at PSA on Friday the 13th, and was just logged today. They're working on Saturday?!?

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

When they're backed up, yes. I had a bunch of registry composite updates approved last Saturday.

• SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭