Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

has this happened to anyone else?

electrodeelectrode Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
edited February 20, 2017 8:54AM in PSA Set Registry Forum

recently a card that was in the correct slot was removed saying it did not meet the composite requirements,i showed an image of the card to the set registry to return the card to the proper slot that it was in but it was refused did not meet the requirement.

Comments

• Options

it was a 1968 IGA Yvan Cournoyer card that was in the master set,i sent an email to the manager and it was corrected,i now think that the problem started when a card from the Jean Beliveau master set was removed because the photos of the two cards a labelled 1967 and 1968 IGA were the same so PSA removed the 1968 card which was the proper thing to do my 1968 card was perhaps found guilty by association "no picture" so PSA removed it,the 1968 card is the only one that has been graded from the 1968 IGA Montreal Canadiens series.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

It can be difficult trying to make additions and or corrections to the Registry. There are MANY things that "need" to be fixed. Sometimes you get it accomplished sometimes not.

Try to have some documentation from a source that lists your item to back you up. Just stating what seems obvious to you is usually not good enough. Be respectful and don't give up easily and you might get rewarded.

Good luck!

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options

Hi Joe all is good the card in question was re inserted in the registry

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good for you!

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set