Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

4Show Frames Graded Baseball Card Display - Made in the USA!

I have noticed that every couple of years a thread pops up on the forum asking for ideas or product suggestions that allow us collectors to showcase our cards in a way that is stylish and affordable. While I have been amazed at the creativity and resourcefulness of some of the members, I have myself been frustrated with the limited number of options available on the open market and the high costs of custom framing through my local frame shop. I decided to take matters into my own hands and design a solution I hope the community will enjoy.

I custom cut these pieces of black matte acrylic using a gigantic laser to fit SGC cards like a glove. There is a little play on the PSA cards since they are a little smaller but I wanted collectors to be able to display both in the same frame. In the future, if demand is high enough, I can create a mat that specifically fits PSA.

The mats are designed to be inserted into most standard 14x11, 10x8, or 7x5 inch frames but I am also offering them paired up with these handsome wood frames with UV Protective glass if you would prefer to buy something that is ready to hang on your wall. Everything is proudly made in the USA!

If you would like to order one of these mats or frames please visit my store at 4Showframes.com where we are currently accepting orders. I set the website and everything up myself (first time) so please PM me or email me at guidi.christian@gmail.com if you have any trouble. It should work well on your phone too.

Since this board was a source of inspiration Collectors Universe members can enjoy a 15% discount on their first order by entering promo code CU15. I will also be offering them on eBay at a slightly higher price to cover the selling fees.

Thank you,
Christian Guidi
4Showframes.com

Christian

Comments

• Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭

It looks like you have created something I've been looking for - a framed system that contours a graded card for a custom display system!

I will check out your site and best of luck!

Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options

I received my order lightning fast today - thanks!

I'm extremely pleased with the outcome!

Below is 4 SGC graded cards, which fit snugly into the acrylic inserts.

To answer the question above on how they remain in the display. The SGC cards are cut to size to fit tight. However, even with PSA cards the fit is tight enough to where I would say the pressure between the glass in front and cardboard backing with 8 pliable metal tines will keep your cards from coming out. I see no possible way that PSA or SGC cards would come out of this display - cannot happen.

I will post a pic later on what 4 PSA graded cards look like. Keep in mind these photos are from a smartphone and not the highest quality - they don't do the display justice.

Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options

Update: We will be adding a two card "Ground Rule Double" frame and a nine card "Boys of Summer" frame in the next two weeks.

Christian
  • Options

I received another shipment. This time two 4x4 displays and two 3x3 displays. I will post some scans when I get them all framed and hung for display. This system is the best graded card display out there!

Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options
    edited March 17, 2017 4:25AM

Update on the displays that I've put together thus far. I've been so pleased that I ordered a few more from Christian that I'm having my local framing guy do for me.

A few notes:

• I saved room in the middle of All-Star display to put in a ballot, pin and patch. I need to figure best way to adhere items while protecting them.
    • I bought a framer's gun and pins that allow me to easily change out the display of cards
    • The frames are a bit deeper to give me some additional flexibility for displays.
    • No wire in the back of the frame to get in the way when exchanging out display

I highly encourage everyone to give Christian a try. He's extremely responsive with a great, quality product!

Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options
    TmbrWolf22TmbrWolf22 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

I submitted a question on a price quote on a 5 PSA card single line frame. Never really got a response on the website....maybe I missed it or dont know how to access the site. But I thought I would get a response via email....idk.

• Options
    VintagemanEdVintagemanEd Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

What is the cost for the 12 card frame above?