Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

4Show Graded Baseball Card Wall Display Frames - Made in USA

I would like to apologize in advance if I have posted this in an inappropriate section since it amounts to a solicitation but I was excited to share since the board has served as a source of inspiration for this little project.

I have noticed that every couple of years a thread pops up on the forum asking for ideas or product suggestions that allow us collectors to showcase our cards in a way that is stylish and affordable. While I have been amazed at the creativity and resourcefulness of some of the members, I have myself been frustrated with the limited number of options available on the open market and the high costs of custom framing through my local frame shop. I decided to take matters into my own hands and design a solution I hope the community will enjoy.

I custom cut these pieces of black matte acrylic using a gigantic laser to fit SGC cards like a glove. There is a little play on the PSA cards since they are a little smaller but I wanted collectors to be able to display both in the same frame. In the future, if demand is high enough, I can create a mat that specifically fits PSA.

The mats are designed to be inserted into most standard 14x11, 10x8, or 7x5 inch frames but I am also offering them paired up with these handsome wood frames with UV Protective glass if you would prefer to buy something that is ready to hang on your wall. Everything is proudly made in the USA!

If you would like to order one of these mats or frames please visit my store at 4Showframes.com where we are currently accepting orders. I set the website and everything up myself (first time) so please PM me or email me at guidi.christian@gmail.com if you have any trouble. It should work well on your phone too.

Since this board was a source of inspiration Collectors Universe members can enjoy a 15% discount on their first order by entering promo code CU15. I will also be offering them on eBay at a slightly higher price to cover the selling fees.

Thank you,
Christian Guidi
4Showframes.com

Christian

Comments