Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

2016 p Jefferson nickel. Many errors. The reverse is on its side to say the least!

This coin (Jefferson is shooting bolts out of a third eye it appears). Found it in my pocket change. I need opinions please

Comments

• OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rotated die and struck-through object. Possible lamination, but with the collateral damage, I'd say struck-through.

• Thank you. I have been collecting Lincoln cents and learning seriously since 2014. I was told today that it is worth maybe $10, I am going to get it authenticated "graded" when I can.

• Would you be willing to sell???

• @Joepocketchange said:
    Thank you. I have been collecting Lincoln cents and learning seriously since 2014. I was told today that it is worth maybe $10, I am going to get it authenticated "graded" when I can.

I would be willing ro pay a bit more than 10 bucks if you would be willing to part with it.

• KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

nice find, thanks for sharing

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• @TravelingTrot said:

@Joepocketchange said:
    Thank you. I have been collecting Lincoln cents and learning seriously since 2014. I was told today that it is worth maybe $10, I am going to get it authenticated "graded" when I can.

I would be willing ro pay a bit more than 10 bucks if you would be willing to part with it.

I would also be willing to work out a trade for cents if that is what you are more interested in.