Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Many Nice Rainbow Toned Coins - OVER

ATF CoinsATF Coins Posts: 107 ✭✭

Happy New Year everyone!! Start your new years off with some color. These and many more for sale on ebay, most starting off at face value. Take a look here after_the_flood

After the Flood Coins - Specializing in rainbow toned coins of all denominations. Formerly Chameleon Coins.

Successful deals with greencopper, Al21, AUandAG, wondercoin, KellenCoin, and you next.

Comments

• Options
    ATF CoinsATF Coins Posts: 107 ✭✭

Bump

After the Flood Coins - Specializing in rainbow toned coins of all denominations. Formerly Chameleon Coins.

Successful deals with greencopper, Al21, AUandAG, wondercoin, KellenCoin, and you next.
  • Options

Nobody likes toned coins anymore? I've got some beautiful coins listed at face value and they aren't getting any action. I don't get it.

• Options

Ending today and bids are still very low. Looks like I'm probably going to lose on several of these. Last bump here, so good luck guys.