Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

eBay Flash Sale Coupon $15 off $75

eBay.com offers $15 off $75 or more when you apply coupon code CDECFLASHSAVE at checkout. Promotion is valid until 9pm PT today (December 28, 2016).

Comments

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭✭✭

Works indeed. Thx mlb

• Options
    MarsAttacksMarsAttacks Posts: 279 ✭✭✭

Awesome - Thanks!

Actually bought a few things non card related (for once).

Go Dodgers!
  • Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

You are the best

• Options
    Arsenal83Arsenal83 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭

Thank you again for posting this. I used it for a shopping cart purchase from 5 different sellers totaling over $100. The money that came out of my PayPal account showed 5 charges that totaled up to the undiscounted amount, does ebay eventually cedit back the $15 to my PayPal account?

• Options
    Mickey MaysMickey Mays Posts: 289 ✭✭✭

Thanks ! How often does eBay run Flash Sales?

• Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭

got mine. thanks

• Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

@Arsenal83 said:
    Thank you again for posting this. I used it for a shopping cart purchase from 5 different sellers totaling over $100. The money that came out of my PayPal account showed 5 charges that totaled up to the undiscounted amount, does ebay eventually cedit back the $15 to my PayPal account?

I put 2 items in my cart, clicked "proceed to checkout", entered the code, and the $15 was deducted from the total right there.

• Options

@mlbfan2 said:

@Arsenal83 said:

I put 2 items in my cart, clicked "proceed to checkout", entered the code, and the $15 was deducted from the total right there.

Mine was too, but my items were from different sellers so when each were ultimately paid from my PayPal account, they each were paid the original amounts before the coupon discount.

I presume the sellers aren't eating that $15.00, so does ebay retroactively credit the discount back to the buyer?

• Options

@Mickey Mays said:
    Thanks ! How often does eBay run Flash Sales?

I think there were 6 or 7 of them in 2016. Possibly more.

• Options

@Arsenal83 said:

@mlbfan2 said:

@Arsenal83 said:

Mine was too, but my items were from different sellers so when each were ultimately paid from my PayPal account, they each were paid the original amounts before the coupon discount.

I presume the sellers aren't eating that $15.00, so does ebay retroactively credit the discount back to the buyer?

In your Paypal account, if you click on the amount it should show a coupon deduction. My purchases totaled $83, but only $68 came out of my PP account.

• Options

I just figured it out. EBay actually funds each payment transaction a proportionate share of the $15.00 into your PayPal account as a credit.

Thanks again for posting this.

• Options
    purduepetepurduepete Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

Thank you for the heads up! :)

I was able to get a 1957 Topps Tony Kubek in SGC 84 that I plan to crack for my raw set.

Tom

Collecting: Topps 1952-79, Bowman 1952-55, OPC 1965-71, and Pre-War White Sox cards
  • Options
    LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks picked up a Jack Eichel refractor with 2 mins to spare!

Kevin