Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

For Sale: 1961 Fleer Football PSA Graded Set Break & PSA Graded Vintage Football

The fourth annual aegcubs kids college tuition sell-off has begun again (only 1 more year of tuition payments to go)!

I am breaking up one of my 1961 Fleer graded football sets. All are PSA 9 and 8 with a few 7's. Many stars and HOF players with Jim Otto, Don Maynard, Don Meredith, John Brodie, Boyd Dowler, Tom Flores Rookie cards all PSA 8. Great low pop 8's, and centered commons! Also these are nearly all in older PSA pre-half-point holders in beautiful condition.

Also listed are another 100 hi-grade PSA vintage football cards. Included are Jim Brown, Bart Starr, Kemp, Warfield, Bob Hayes and tons more with lots of low pop 1967 Philadelphia PSA 8's.

As for ungraded cards, I have up around 50 vintage Topps and Bowman Baseball singles and lots from the 1950's with a few Mantle's. HOF'ers include Mantle, Rizzuto, Kaline, Kuenn, Slaughter, Billy Martin, Wynn, Mize, Kell, Lemon, Minoso and many more!

Check these out, you won't be disappointed!

Thanks and Heres the link: ebay.com/sch/aegcubs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Comments

• Options
    AEGCubsAEGCubs Posts: 119 ✭✭

Happy New Year!

Closing Starting Tomorrow Night!

The fourth annual aegcubs kids college tuition sell-off has begun again (only 1 more year of tuition payments to go)!

I am breaking up one of my 1961 Fleer graded football sets. All are PSA 9 and 8 with a few 7's. Many stars and HOF players with Jim Otto, Don Maynard, Don Meredith, John Brodie, Boyd Dowler, Tom Flores Rookie cards all PSA 8. Great low pop 8's, and centered commons! Also these are nearly all in older PSA pre-half-point holders in beautiful condition.

Also listed are another 100 hi-grade PSA vintage football cards. Included are Jim Brown, Bart Starr, Kemp, Warfield, Bob Hayes and tons more with lots of low pop 1967 Philadelphia PSA 8's.

As for ungraded cards, I have up around 50 vintage Topps and Bowman Baseball singles and lots from the 1950's with a few Mantle's. HOF'ers include Mantle, Rizzuto, Kaline, Kuenn, Slaughter, Billy Martin, Wynn, Mize, Kell, Lemon, Minoso and many more!

Thanks and Heres the link: ebay.com/sch/aegcubs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

• Options

Closing Tonight and Tomorrow!

Thanks and Heres the link:

• Options
  • Options

Round 2 of the 2017 aegcubs kids college tuition program is in full swing with more 1961 Fleer football cards.

This round I added many PSA 9 grades, with some low pops and HOF'ers. Older pre-half point grades on most.

I will be listing more ungraded vintage baseball stars and HOF'ers on Sunday, so please take a look.

Here's the link: ebay.com/sch/aegcubs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

• Options

Closing Tonight!

Round 2 of my annual tuition payment program! This one is ungraded vintage baseball. Tons of HOF'ers and Stars in varying condition. Check it out!

Starting Tonight... Round 3 with a partial break of a 1966 Philadelphia Football set PSA 8 and LOW POPs along with more 1961 Fleer Football with this round consisting of many LOW POP PSA 8 cards.

Here's the link: ebay.com/sch/aegcubs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

• Options

Closing Sunday and Monday on eBay.

66 Philadelphia Football set break from the #7 Current Finest set. Just about every one was a cello pack card and graded PSA 8. Stars, low pops too!

Still breaking up my 1961 Fleer Football graded set. Nearly all are older grades in very nice holders! New additions and any extra PSA graded cards are all being put up now through February.

Please check it out at ebay.com/sch/aegcubs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Thank you!

• Options

Bump for the 1966 Philadelphia Football PSA graded set break closing tonight on eBay.

Closing Sunday and Monday on eBay.

66 Philadelphia Football set break from the #7 Current Finest set. Just about every one was a cello pack card and graded PSA 8. Stars, low pops too!

Still breaking up my 1961 Fleer Football graded set. Nearly all are older grades in very nice holders! New additions and any extra PSA graded cards are all being put up now through February.

Please check it out at: ebay.com/sch/aegcubs/m.html?item=262779587053&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Thank you!