Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Gold Standard Corporation 10 ounce silver bars for sale.

Have three for sale. Looking for best offers for one or all.
TD

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.

Comments

• Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,565 ✭✭✭✭✭

In original plastic (removed for photograph) and mostly bright.

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    edited December 28, 2016 8:16AM

No plastic and nicely toned.

• Options

Bump

• Options

Ba-Dum-Bump

• Options
    cmanbbcmanbb Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

What's the asking price on the poured bar?

• Options
    USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's taking offers.. I sent an offer several days ago and haven't heard anything :/

• Options

Will contact the winner on Tuesday after the long holiday weekend is over.

• Options

One last bump and will close this out Tuesday evening.

• Options
    LotsoLuckLotsoLuck Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2, 2017 5:51PM

The auction ends Tuesday evening folks ;)

• Options

Winner notified.

• Options
    cmanbbcmanbb Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't realize it was an auction? What's the highest bid?

• Options

I said I was looking for offers.
    The final price is between me and the winner.

• Options
    USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭

At least in an auction you get to place a higher bid if out bidded... I sent an offer and asked about a counter offer... whatever, seems sketchy.

• Options

The person with the guts to place a high initial offer for all three bars won the bars. I wouldn't have dreamed of whoring him or her out by telling other people "So-and-so offered $X. Wanna beat it?" That would be unethical.