Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

What's Up with this?

Dear Koolaid,
For that black border 23/50 Rodney White card, I'll give you a:
*1996-97 Topps Mystery's Finest Bordered Refractors M14 Michael Jordan card...it's worth $250!!!I know that this may seem stupid of me, because you'll have a $100 advantage, but I'm trying to collect 2001-02 Topps Chrome Refractors Black Border basketball cards. So if you want to do this, let me know, and I'll mail you the card first if you are willing to trade.I have plenty of basketball cards on top of that, so this deal won't hurt me. It's your world...

My address is :
Donnie
128 Holly Ridge,
Mebane, North Carolina, 27302

DnnGrvs

37 Posts Posted - 06/02/2002 : 07:17:38
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Koolaid,
For that black border 23/50 Rodney White card, I'll give you a:
*1996-97 Topps Mystery's Finest Bordered Refractors M14 Michael Jordan card...it's worth $250!!!I know that this may seem stupid of me, because you'll have a $100 advantage, but I'm trying to collect 2001-02 Topps Chrome Refractors Black Border basketball cards. So if you want to do this, let me know, and I'll mail you the card first if you are willing to trade.I have plenty of basketball cards on top of that, so this deal won't hurt me. It's your world...

My address is :
Donnie
128 Holly Ridge,
Mebane, North Carolina, 27302

And for that Tyson Chandler Chrome Rookie Refractor I'll give you a 1996-97 Topps Mystery's Finest Bordered Refractors M12 Shaquille O'Neal card($100) and I'll throw in Kevin Garnett, Allen Iverson and Kobe Bryant cards along with extra ones for that Tyson Chandler Chrome Refractor card...I'll throw in a 1997-98 Bowman's Best Atomic Refractors 8 Glenn Robinson card ($15)!

Does this offer sound strange to anyone else or just me????

Comments

• SkiVermont3SkiVermont3 Posts: 3,053 ✭✭
    yeah...bigtime...i dunno, but if i had those black bordered refractor rcs, i wouldnt trade them for a bunch of crappy inserts...
  • samsgirl214samsgirl214 Posts: 2,074 ✭✭
    it sounds like a heck of a deal to me! go for it...he said he would send first!!!!!!
  • That's what I mean, it doesn't really make sense. His address checks out and everything also. The card sells for only around $20 more than the White on ebay.