Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Autograph help

I got this back as part of my "Achievement project" I've been working on, but I forgot to leave a note for myself who it was on the envelope. This signuature could come from any sport, and to top it off, I didn't log it in sportscollectors.net it could be from any sport, but it definitely looks like both first and last name start with a "J"

This is my personal Festivus Airing of Greivences towards myself (which should be it's own thread today!)

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Comments

• Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭

Does the postmark give any clues?

Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    SheamasterSheamaster Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

Best guess would be Jim Jensen, WR for Dolphins.

• Options
    totallyraddtotallyradd Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

Not Jensen. Though that was a good guess. I looked on eBay to compare signs. J's are made different. But I think it's Jim J_____ for sure. I have a list somewhere of guys who I was going to write to an why, I always ask guys to inscribe their team/achievement/date with their sig, but some guys don't do it, though many have.

• Options
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

@nevets209 said:
    Chris Chambliss - Yankees

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭

I understand schools are deciding to stop teaching cursive writing. Apparently they stopped many years ago.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    totallyraddtotallyradd Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

I actually just came on to post that in a complete stroke of luck while I was putting away a few cards from my 79 signed set, I came across my signed Chambliss card. It's a Festivus miracle!!!

I haven't posted in awhile about my achievement set, but Chambliss is best known for hitting the series winning homerun in 1976 American League Chamionship Series.

Thanks for the help Brick and Dboneesq!!!