Home Q & A Forum
Options

How do I get my Truviews ??

1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have some Truviews, I see them when I look up my cert #'s. How can I download the pics?
Thanks

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Comments

• Options
    boyernumismaticsboyernumismatics Posts: 473 ✭✭✭✭

You get an email from Phil when the photos are ready for download. Normally if you can see them on certverify, you should have gotten an email. If not, just wait. The email has a link that takes you to the download page where there are a number of sizes, backgrounds, etc.

• Options
    WDPWDP Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have some Truviews, I see them when I look up my cert #'s. How can I download the pics?

@1630Boston, first enter the serial number for the PCGS graded coin in the box provided on the PCGS Verification Certificate page, as it appears you have done. The photo of your coin shows up on the right middle of the page.

Next, place the cursor on the obverse or reverse of the coin, then "right click" on the coin, and then select "Save image as" to save it in a file on your computer. Alternately, you can right click on the coin photo and select "Copy image" - this works like cut and paste - you then paste the image into an e-mail or Word Document, for example.

Here is the link to the PCGS Verification Certificate page for anyone not familiar with this: http://www.pcgs.com/Cert/27942549/

Hope this helps!

W. David Perkins Numismatics - http://www.davidperkinsrarecoins.com/ - 25+ Years ANA, ANS, NLG, NBS, LM JRCS, LSCC, EAC, TAMS, LM CWTS, CSNS, FUN

• Options
    RexfordRexford Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭✭✭

images.pcgs.com/TrueView/xxxxxxxx (put your cert number in the last 8 digits)