Home Sports Talk
Options

Can't remember ever rooting for the Eagles.......

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

BUT I SURE AM TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope they stomp a mud hole in the Giants!

Comments

• Options

My OH My.....this is great......14 ZIP!!!!!!

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you Eagles......signed a Lions fan

Dallas please rest up all your players on Monday Night

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    edited December 22, 2016 9:48PM

@Justacommeman said:

mark

If that would keep the Giants out of the playoffs I would throw the GAME.

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

mark

If that would keep the Giants out of the playoffs I would throw the GAME.

A Cowboy win puts the Giants in. Of course the Giants can get in with a win their last game

mark

Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe the Cowboys will rest Dak and put Romo in now..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

All I know is that I would rather play the Lyons than the Giants in the playoffs.

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:
    All I know is that I would rather play the Lyons than the Giants in the playoffs.

What's the difference? You've already stated they are one and done in a previous thread.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

@DIMEMAN said:

And the "Lyons" would rather play Dallas in the playoffs then the Giants I'm sure. Either face a rookie QB in the playoffs or a two time Suoer Bowl winner? Easy choice. The "Lyons" do have some work to do yet just to get there

mark

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

@grote15 said:
    Maybe the Cowboys will rest Dak and put Romo in now..

that would be a great way (assuming a good performance) of boosting Romo's trade value even higher

• Options

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

And the "Lyons" would rather play Dallas in the playoffs then the Giants I'm sure. Either face a rookie QB in the playoffs or a two time Suoer Bowl winner? Easy choice. The "Lyons" do have some work to do yet just to get there

mark

Sorry I misspelled Lions. It wasn't on purpose. I'm just a bad speller. :o

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lyons or Tygers, Detroit always seems to have an underperforming team out there.

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

mark

No harm done. Just as long as you do not misspell Dak or Zeke. :)

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

mark

Just busting on you Jon : )

Zero worries

mark

• Options

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

mark

Zero worries

mark

Mark are you going to the FUN show?

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

mark

Zero worries

mark

No Jon. It's too hard for me to take the first week of the year off when everyone including myself is just returning back to work from Christmas. I have two weeks of the year that I can take without fear of the world ending and Christmas week is one of the them.

Thanks for asking and have a blast. I've only been once and it was when I just started a company and I only had one client and he sucked

mark

• Options

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

mark

Zero worries

mark

No Jon. It's too hard for me to take the first week of the year off when everyone including myself is just returning back to work from Christmas. I have two weeks of the year that I can take without fear of the world ending and Christmas week is one of the them.

Thanks for asking and have a blast. I've only been once and it was when I just started a company and I only had one client and he sucked

mark

I was hoping to meet you. Could you unblock me from your PM? I promise to be good.

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

mark

Zero worries

mark

mark

I was hoping to meet you. Could you unblock me from your PM? I promise to be good.

No but I'm warming up to the possibilities ; )

Torture grote15 in the meantime

mark

• Options

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

mark

Zero worries

mark

mark

mark

Boy, you hold a grudge a long time. I didn't realize I was that bad.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

I always love seeing the Giants and the Ravens lose!

• Options

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

mark

Zero worries

mark

mark

mark

Hey, now, LOL!!