Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Uploading Scans And Pictures

I like that we can now upload scans an pictures without going through a host site. I'm not sure if it is just me but threads with a lot uploads take too long to fully open. The December Pickups and the PSA Storage Box threads take up to 5 minutes to open all of the pictures and scans. I live in a rural area and don't have many choices when it comes to internet providers but I don't have this issue with other site.
James

Comments

• Options
    mrpeanut39mrpeanut39 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭

Me too. Thought it might have had something to do with my prehistoric DSL hookup. I have to click on a lot of icons to open the pictures in another tab.

"I think the guy must be practicing voodoo or something. Check out his eyes. Rico's crazier than a peach orchard sow." -- Whitey Herzog, Spring Training 1973
  • Options

Its definitely your internet connection speed. The December pickups thread loads in less than 10 seconds for me even on Wifi from my I pad. I love the new direct upload method and wouldn't want to go back under any circumstance. Try upgrading your connection.

On the hunt high grade Star Basketball.
  • Options
    brad31brad31 Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have not had a problem at home on wifi and even on my phone on LTE. I am participating more than ever on this board now that I can share images. I really see this as a major improvement.

• Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have problems, mostly with large images. They fail to load and question mark icons are displayed.