Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

fixed it

handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 22, 2016 8:20AM in Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Is this option gone?
I just tried to look up a current cert that I wanted to verify and it just showed me this psacard.com/cert/

I was wrong, Thanks for the help guys!

Comments

• Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 21, 2016 5:58PM

It appears to be working OK for me. I think sometimes if it's a very recent grade it may take some time to get into the database. What result is it returning?

• Options
    mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

It's on the home page where it has always been:

http://www.psacard.com/

• Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 21, 2016 6:01PM

I'm confused...Handyman's link takes me right there. Maybe it wasn't working earlier?

• Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

Must be my computer then. I have an 8 year old mac that isnt all there.
    When I click on it it just shows me pictures of all the cert. protection images.
    I need a new computer and I have been putting it off.
    Thanks for the replys.
    Ugh

• Options

@PaulMaul said:
    I'm confused...Handyman's link takes me right there. Maybe it wasn't working earlier?

You are confused Dave--handyman's link doesn't take you right there, mine does. Try again. His link takes you to a page that shows all their different certs. My link takes you to their home page which has the box to enter a cert # which is what I thought Derek was looking for hence me adding the link :)

• Options

No worries Derek. Time to sell me one of your 64 packs and use the money to buy a new computer.

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 21, 2016 7:02PM

@PaulMaul said:

You are confused Dave--handyman's link doesn't take you right there, mine does. Try again. His link takes you to a page that shows all their different certs. My link takes you to their home page which has the box to enter a cert # which is what I thought Derek was looking for hence me adding the link :)

Both links take me to the PSA cert verification page.

The new set registry format is an interesting one. Not sure if I like it better or not.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.