Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

New Set Registry Front End

PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hate change so my immediate reaction is not too positive, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. I did notice that for some reason the "Weighted GPA" of a set is correct in the "All Time Finest" list, but is incorrectly the same as the "GPA with Top Pop Bonuses" in the "current finest" list. Hopefully that error will be quickly fixed.

Any other opinions on this change?

Comments

• Options
    epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    edited December 20, 2016 11:21AM

I like the change. It has a more modern feel, and I was able to quickly find what I was looking for and it, for the most part, made sense.

Unfortunately, I do that stuff for a living... been doing web development for a little over 20 years now. There will always be bugs, so me, I immediately go to look for them. I think I've reported 5 so far, including the one the OP mentioned... and found a 6th I have yet to report. The last one I found, the page crashes when you click on an order link in your "My Orders" page... nothing else has been what I would consider a critical error.

Overall, thumbs up to the PSA Set Registry staff and their developers. I know from experience though being in management of a publicly facing technology company... you never, ever, ever, ever make a statement to your customer base such as, "We have tested thoroughly and believe that everything is functioning perfectly." So far, that is the only black eye I give them on this upgrade!!!

• Options
    hyperchipper09hyperchipper09 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like the change myself. Still needs a little tweaking in my opinion, but, it's pretty solid.

• Options
    kwtozkwtoz Posts: 352 ✭✭
    edited December 20, 2016 6:40PM

@PaulMaul said:
    I hate change so my immediate reaction is not too positive, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. I did notice that for some reason the "Weighted GPA" of a set is correct in the "All Time Finest" list, but is incorrectly the same as the "GPA with Top Pop Bonuses" in the "current finest" list. Hopefully that error will be quickly fixed.

I reported this yesterday as well as a label issue with "Weighted GSA" and "GSA Weighted.

I received an email from Cosetta earlier today that said both were fixed. I've confirmed they are.

Kevin Thomas
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭✭

I don;t like that for some of the large player sets I now can only load 500 items per page ..... I found it real convenient to have the whole set load to a single page

Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    scotgrebscotgreb Posts: 808 ✭✭✭

Cosetta and staff have been very responsive to suggestions and working out bugs.

Send an email with your issue(s) to setregistry@collectors.com