Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: 1976 Topps baseball rack pack (MINT) & 1979 Topps baseball wax trays

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

Payment accepted via paypal gift (F&F) or please add 3% for paypal goods. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

1976 Topps baseball rack pack with Reds SS Dave Concepcion All Star card on top! Rack is straight from a box and in PRISTINE condition! Clean as a whistle with no rips or tears and 100% guaranteed unopened and authentic! $365 shipped with free priority mail shipping!

Also have a lot of 5 1979 Topps baseball wax trays straight from a case fresh box and in MINT condition. Wax trays are the only way to get wax packs that equate to FASC as they have not been touched by human hands since being packaged at Topps during the year of issue and the cards on back are unknown. I have pulled packs from trays over the years with Murray, Smith and Henderson face out on back! Offering all 5 trays here for $450 dlvd. Will also sell trays individually at $90 per tray plus $5 for priority mail shipping.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options

1973 Topps baseball 1st series cello pack added!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    PFBPFB Posts: 271 ✭✭

Tim - great packs. Of those of you who haven't dealt with Tim - one of the great ones on the message boards. Packs are always pristine and all-round great person to do transactions with!

PFB
  • Options

Thanks, Peter! I appreciate the kind words!

Trays are sold~empty 1975 rack box added with price reduction on the remaining items.

Happy new year!

• Options
    mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2, 2017 6:14PM

Pm sent :)

I second what Peter said--Tim is a class act and always has been. I had a horrible, high dollar (four figure but closer to five) transaction with another member on here a few weeks ago who could take a few lessons from Tim :)

• Options
    edited January 7, 2017 5:12PM

1973 cello pack is sold. Price for 75 Lynn/Evans rack reduced to $525 dlvd.

1976 Topps baseball rack pack and 1974 OPC baseball wax pack added!

• Options

TTT with price reductions! :)

• Options

Weekend bump! :)

• Options

75 rack sold~price reduced on 76 rack pack~it's box fresh and MINT, even nicer than the 75.

• Options

TTT with addition of 1979 wax trays!