Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Printing registry set albums ???

Has anyone had any luck printing their albums ?
When I print it doesn't print the coin's grade or date.
Thanks

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Comments

• Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,603 ✭✭✭✭✭

You might be better off printing a screen shot of each page. It seems like the coin photos are smaller in the PCGS version of the printed album than they are with a screen shot.

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@robec Thanks, I will try that.

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options

If you have the capability you can select the screen shot to only include the album pages instead of your whole computer screen.

• Options

Thanks, the quality doing that is not as good, yet.
    Printing from the 'print' button on the album page itself, on the pcgs site, prints to a good quality pdf but the coin descriptions are omitted. ?

• Options

The screen shot can be converted to a pdf file. I know the screenshot of the album page is a little more crowded, but it does show the information. With the images being larger to my eyes they also appear to have better quality.

Maybe PCGS will fix the problem for you.

• Options

Perhaps they will print them for us , for a fee. :-1:
    @robec thank you very much for your info, I will keep trying different ways to accomplish this :smile: