Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Goldmine and Gold...

I am Umoru Lucky Zakari, i am into internet security and technology in West Africa, Nigeria, Lagos
(www.futuristicsec.com). Due to the recession going on in our country some of us have to start other business
in other to survive this tough period. I am an agent to a Ghanian company that sells and mine gold. My position
is to bring in buyers for the gold and goldmine, i am very versatile with information and the internet so i
considered this an opportunity, for me and for those waiting for such an opportunity i am bringing to them.

This not a scam but a real opportunity waiting to be explored,

Gold Coast which is the present Ghana, had been known to be an island of Gold. We sell Gold at discount price of 2 percent or more depending on the quantity you are buying, we have gold in 99.9 quality for sales in 24, 23, 22 carats. We sell in Kilo and Ounce. We have Gold in Bar, Dust and Nuggets.

The said Gold Mine are located in vast land at Kumasi and Koforidua area of Ghana. There are no political, financial or environmental encumbrances, buyers are welcome to start bidding, starting from a plot.

The area has a long placer gold mining history and local residents are very supportive of mining. Geophysical,
Geochemical and Geological mapping surveys have identified gold anomalies, several remain to be drilled. Knowing that gold is one of the most interested commodity that investors are investing in right now, as gold price keep rising all over the world.

We are selling placer mining, which is the cheapest comparing to lode or rock mining, because it give
great opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors, minimal investment required, you get to stay above ground,
The amount of income generated can be controlled while assets are accumulated, Gold from production can be
inventoried; it does not come into income until it is sold, Gold sales can be made when it is advantageous to do
so, All production costs and exploration expenses can be written off against income.

We have gold in 99.9 quality for sales in 24, 23, 22 carats, we have Gold in Bar, Dust and Nuggets. Own your Goldmine at reasonable price.

Tagged: