Home Sports Talk
Options

Request please for Chris Berman to now fade away in to the sunset.

OddRodzOddRodz Posts: 645 ✭✭✭
edited December 6, 2016 11:12AM in Sports Talk

The skin crawls when seeing or hearing him nowadays.

Comments

• Options
    steel75steel75 Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭✭

I think he's said this year is his last...........if not it needs to be

1970's Steelers, Vintage Indians
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Berman is great.......get rid of that Bozo that's with Gruden! PLEASE!!!!!! He makes me want to take an ice pick to my ears!!!

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Berman hasn't been relevant in 15 years. Terrible. Got to get rid of the lazy Gruden as well. He is SO bad. When he speaks I want to take an ice pick to Dimeman's ears

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

@Justacommeman said:
    Berman hasn't been relevant in 15 years. Terrible. Got to get rid of the lazy Gruden as well. He is SO bad. When he speaks I want to take an ice pick to Dimeman's ears

mark

LOL. At least Gruden knows football. Would love to have him as Dallas HC.

Fitzpatrick kind of reminds me of Tony Romo.

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

mark

Romo has the third highest QB rating of ALL time. Nice try ; )

mark

Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

mark

mark

He may have some numbers, but he is a loser! I told everybody here last summer that Romo going down was the best thing that could happen for the team and that Dak would make us all forget about Tony.

Was I right or not???

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 5, 2016 9:10PM

@Justacommeman said:

mark

Agree 100%. Gruden mails it in every week with the same ol schtick. It was entertaining years ago. Now, it's just stale.

Berman is flat out awful.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

mark

mark

He may have some numbers, but he is a loser! I told everybody here last summer that Romo going down was the best thing that could happen for the team and that Dak would make us all forget about Tony.

Was I right or not???

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, lol..

Congrats again, too, on behalf of Dimeman, to the Indians for winning their first World Series since 1948.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

mark

mark

Was I right or not???

You also whined like a baby when Dallas didn't draft Mansiel . We all told you Johnny Football was a bust. You thought he was the savior. FYI let's see how Dak does in the playoffs before you start buidlng him a statue.

mark

• Options
    breakdownbreakdown Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭✭✭

Berman's act grew old twenty years ago -amazing that ESPN got rid of some of the people they did and let Berman stay u till this year.
    It is amazing how many bad NFL analysts there are. Gruden is at the top of the list. Not fond of Aikman or Simms either. Collinsworth talks too much.
    College analysts are generally better - Danielson is very good.
    I would like to see them try others in the analyst role . Louis Riddick is very good on ESPN -try him out as an analyst.

"Look up, old boy, and see what you get." -William Bonney.

• Options
    travis ttravis t Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Berman fades into the "sunest" quite often from his breezy lanai on Maui. Dude may be mean and crusty, but try to have a sports conversation without his vernacular and the Name Game somehow being added.
    As for ANYONE analyzing football.......well, figure it out for yourself. Football players analyzing football. Kinda like knitters analyzing knitting.

• Options
    edited December 6, 2016 11:06AM

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@Justacommeman said:

mark

mark

Was I right or not???

You also whined like a baby when Dallas didn't draft Mansiel . We all told you Johnny Football was a bust. You thought he was the savior. FYI let's see how Dak does in the playoffs before you start buidlng him a statue.

mark

Yes, I wanted Mansiel.......until I saw him play! I recanted and admitted I was wrong. As far as Dak...I was kidding a little. Even if he takes the Cowboys to a 15-1 season and wins the Super Bowl he wouldn't be up there with Brady. But barring injury I think he has the possibility to have an outstanding career.

And he doesn't have to have 25 years of 10 wins......that would put him way ahead of Brady.

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Get rid of Berman and get rid of ESPN itself.

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Berman.....................should......................just....................go....................all....................the....................way....................to wherever he goes in the off-season, and stay there.