Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

1955 Topps Koufax PSA 6.5 and Clemente PSA 3

sdsoftballsdsoftball Posts: 3

We have a website that is having a 1955 Topps set group break and there is a Koufax PSA 6.5 and a Clemente PSA 3 in the set. There are about 6 other graded star cards too. It is vintagesetbreaks.com and we are new to the online business but have done some set breaks before. We are legit and have some nice cards. FYI, we also sometimes give away slots in the set break. If anyone enters, post what you get.

Comments

• TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    edited December 1, 2016 2:13PM

I'd like two eggs over easy and some hash browns, too. Please ask the cook to make them a little crispy, though. Oh, and could you top off my coffee, please?

;)

eta: welcome to CU

• TheMickTheMick Posts: 217 ✭✭✭

Wow sdsoftball, only your second post. You must be a newbie. We, the veterans, welcome you!

• jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭✭

@sdsoftball said:
    There is a website that is having a 1955 Topps set group break and they have a Koufax PSA 6.5 and a Clemente PSA 3 in the set. There are about 6 other graded star cards too. It is vintagesetbreaks.com and I have done some of there set breaks before. They are legit and have some nice cards. FYI, they also sometimes give away slots in the set break. If anyone enters, post what you get.

Why did you come here to post this as if you are just an individual that is letting people know about the break? Why don't you just tell everyone that this is your company and that you are running these set breaks? Members here are also members of other sites and have seen the "paid advertisement" that you posted on the other site.
    James

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=231357

• ndleondleo Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought it was spam but now that I re-read the post, it is worst - a false testimonial. Not a great way to start on of the most active boards in the hobby.

Mike
  • TheMickTheMick Posts: 217 ✭✭✭

Good catch jfkheat. Why make an honest buck when you can make a dishonest buck.

• Good morning. I have messaged each one of you directly with an explanation of my first post. For those of you seeing this for the first time, the original post was incorrectly worded and was or could be seen as deceiving. There was no deliberate intent to do this and I apologize if the post upset anyone in any way. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to message me. Thanks again for the responses or I may not have known. This was an honest mistake on our part but I will own it.

• GrimsterGrimster Posts: 286 ✭✭✭

just claiming you are "legit" does not make you "legit". Takes a while to build up a reputation and you really aren't off to a great start by spamming forums with your goods. And spamming the wrong subforum too.....tisk tisk....

• I've participated in breaks with this gentlemen and they went smooth as a hot knife through butter. Thumbs up.