Home Sports Talk
Options

No comment necessary, just post anything you want if you are sick of ND and Brian Kelly.

keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 1, 2016 2:02PM in Sports Talk

What a freakin' Drama Queen the coach has become at that school. Please go somewhere and hide. And while I'm at it, will the media please shed all the history of that school and just report facts, like the Football program isn't really that good and hasn't been for some time now.

Al H.

Comments

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tell us how you really feel. ;)

I'll tell you who I'm really sick of............CK at SF......what a piece of crap he is!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    travis ttravis t Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Didn't think much of 'em until my son worked a game there several weeks ago and said it was incredible to see the campus and the stadium. Now I'm jealous. But, I always get a smirk out of guys who calls themselves "Chip". Really? Not Chunk?

• Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

Eddie Lacy, Notre Dame hasn't been the same. I'm with you Keets, I get sick of hearing about them. I think they need to join a conference, the Big 10 would be a perfect for them.

x.jpg 88.1K
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

ND has had the opportunity to join the Big 10 and there just has not Ben a meeting of the minds... Or so I have been told. I think that ship sailed

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

ND probably perceives some value in staying as an independent. after the playoff format drives home some reality for them, they might see that being affiliated with a Conference will be to their advantage.