Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA Pack Monthly Special?

Have they ever done one, and if so does anyone remember what the per pack fee was? I have a bunch that I would like to get done.

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

They haven't done one in many years and due to the backlog already involved with pack submissions I would be surprised (though pleased) if they did. The last time they did one, about 5-6 years ago, it was $10 a pack.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

I don't think they have had a pack special since they first started grading packs in 2007. Then they had an introductory pack grading special of $10/pack for 1972 and later packs. I'm pretty sure they haven't had one since then.

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 29, 2016 2:17PM

They did have at least a couple specials years ago. I'd have to look back and see exactly when the last time was. I know at least one of them was for packs from 1970 forward as I submitted my 1970 and 1971 OPC wax packs under that $10 special.

ETA: just checked and the last pack special was in June 2012 at $12 a pack. They also had a $10 special in 2011, which is when I submitted my 1970 & 1971 packs.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.