Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Registry Quality Roosevelt Dime On My Ebay

Hello everyone, just figured I would make a post here about an active auction on my ebay. It's a 1959 MS67FB PCGS Roosevelt dime. No reverse auction, nearly 300 100% positive feedback. My ebay user ID is "owe_seymo".

Comments

• Options
    OwenSeymourOwenSeymour Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭

No reserve* auction.

• Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice 59!!!!!!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

I read your auction on eBay and noticed you posted the coin for sale w/o having it back from PCGS. You state that you will post pictures when you receive the coin on eBay, but I believe you will not be able too. eBay doesn't allow any changes to auctions after you receive bids. As far as the pictures are concerned, you might be able to. If not, can you post a picture of the slab here?

Thanks and good luck to the sale.

Later, Paul.
  • Options

@lablover said:
    Nice 59!!!!!!

Thank you, I agree :)

• Options

@Stooge said:
    I read your auction on eBay and noticed you posted the coin for sale w/o having it back from PCGS. You state that you will post pictures when you receive the coin on eBay, but I believe you will not be able too. eBay doesn't allow any changes to auctions after you receive bids. As far as the pictures are concerned, you might be able to. If not, can you post a picture of the slab here?

Thanks and good luck to the sale.

They recently integrated a feature where you can add photos to an existing listing. You just can't remove any. The photos have since been added to the listing. If you would like anymore photos or information just let me know!