Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB A Couple Graded Mantles

mickeymantle24mickeymantle24 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I am looking to buy a couple Mantles to add to my collection here is a list of what I am looking for with centering being the main component...
53T PSA 4.5 or better
56T PSA 7.5
62T PSA 8

I also have other Mantles I could trade with cash if anyone is looking to downgrade a bit. Thanks

Mike

Comments

• Options

bump I know these are around!

• Options
    DM23HOFDM23HOF Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

Impressive list. Best of luck in the quest for these cards.

As a collector who focuses mostly on Mantles, I continue to be surprised with how hard it is to find nice ones.

Instagram: mattyc_collection

• Options

@DM23HOF said:
    Impressive list. Best of luck in the quest for these cards.

As a collector who focuses mostly on Mantles, I continue to be surprised with how hard it is to find nice ones.

Thanks Matt...You don't happen to have any doubles you would consider moving do you?

• Options
    KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

+1

Nice ones are a bear to find and not cheap.

• Options

Im finding that out...when I was working on my Mantle run a year or so ago these would pop up fairly often. Now looks like most are being held tight to the vest.

• Options
    DM23HOFDM23HOF Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

Agree completely. I am a voracious buyer of any centered Mantle strong for its grade. What impresses me most is that even the promise of strong prices can't pry these beloved cards from their collections. In a way that's awesome, because it shows how much the cards mean to their owners.

We see lots of poorly centered or low eye appeal specimens hit the selling block, but the elite beauties are not common to begin with and tend to stay in collections. Guys who grew up in the 80s are now mid 30's to 40, and, generally speaking, we are likely gonna hold our favorite Mantles for quite some time.

Instagram: mattyc_collection

• Options

I have a well-centered 69 yellow PSA 8 that I might consider parting with.

• Options

Bumping this up. Have had a little success. Found a 52B, 55B, and 57T. Anyone else have any they are interested in moving? I pay strong

• Options

Tracked down a couple more. Anyone else have nice centered examples?

• Options

Lets bump this once more. Picked up a couple more upgrades to my pc. Really looking for a nice 53T as well as upgrades to my 53B, 62T, and 67T. Anyone have these? Pm me! Thanks

• Options

Bump it up. Lets start the new year off with a nice Mantle and money in your pocket!

• Options

Looking for upgrades to my run! Pm me if you have anything you think I may be interested in.