Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

ebay flash sale - $15 off $75 - valid until 6PM PT

mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭
edited November 27, 2016 4:11PM in Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

How to redeem your Coupon:
Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
Pay for your item with PayPal by 6PM Pacific Time on November 27, 2016
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CYBERFLASH16

Terms & Conditions
The Coupon is for a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $75, valid until 6PM PT on November 27, 2016. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude items in the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account, registered with an address located in the United States or Canada, can receive the discount.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon or used when paying with an eBay Gift Card. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited.

Comments

• Options
    rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 27, 2016 4:43PM

Thanks I just cashed it in on a nice card on my watchlist!

Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • Options
    TheMickTheMick Posts: 217 ✭✭✭

Dang, I missed that and would have used it for sure. I did catch one for $10 a few days back along with bonus bucks.