Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Comments

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ugh, that's terrible.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

To me, it looks like someone took a scan of a real PSA 10 and just photoshopped it. In other words, I don't think that flip is "inside" the holder, or even exists (except digitally).

• secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭

Why would this seller do this? Is it a hi-jacked account?

• secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭

@mlbfan2 said:
    To me, it looks like someone took a scan of a real PSA 10 and just photoshopped it. In other words, I don't think that flip is "inside" the holder, or even exists (except digitally).

The card looks similar to the google image. It shows up as one of the top 5 psa 10 jordans probably since an early serial.

In other words they cropped that photo with some new script on a fake label or? Account had to have been hijacked, no?

• mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

@secretstash said:

The card looks similar to the google image. It shows up as one of the top 5 psa 10 jordans probably since an early serial.

In other words they cropped that photo with some new script on a fake label or? Account had to have been hijacked, no?

I'm not sure what the deal is. All I know is that flip looks like it was created in Photoshop.