Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1978 Topps PSA Graded Basketball New Set & 1981 Topps Baseball in PSA 9 & PSA 10 on eBay!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wanted to let everyone know that I decided to list my graded 1978 Topps Basketball set on eBay. The set contains 123 of 132 cards already slabbed in Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA) holders. The breakdown of the set is 38 GEM MINT 10's, 83 MINT 9's, and 2 Near Mint-MINT 8's. It currently ranks 8th on the PSA Set Registry. With just a little help, it could certainly come close to breaking into the top five on the leader board. Also, all the rookies and big stars are graded either MINT 9 or GEM MINT 10.

I'm also selling a bunch of extra 1981 Topps Baseball cards. There are 19 PSA 10's and 5 very tough PSA 9's.

I also have my last batch of 1975 Hostess panels in PSA 9 and PSA 10 condition up for sale.

You can use this link to find all the items:

Link To Auctions

Thanks for looking!

Frank

Looking for 1975, 1978, and 1979 Topps Baseball in high end PSA 9 and PSA 10.

Comments

• Options

Just a last bump as all the cards close today starting at 1 p.m. Pacific (4 p.m. Eastern) and wrap up at 1:54 p.m. Pacific (4:54 Eastern).

Thanks for looking!

Frank

Looking for 1975, 1978, and 1979 Topps Baseball in high end PSA 9 and PSA 10.