Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

New member needs help pricing PSA 10 1972 Vida Blue #169 Pop 4..

I have had this card in my safe for near 10 years now. I am finally at a point where I can grade some of my personal collection.
This card is on it's way back to me now, but I am at a loss as to figure out a market price for it!
This as well as the I.A.card #170 are tough to find centered. There are 9's out there, but seldom see a 10 for sale.

So I see PSA 10 - Pop 1 commons selling in the mid hundreds and close to 4 figures. Semi stars selling higher, And then the Aaron on ebay for the price of a car.

Now the price guide has it stated at $65.00. But some of the low pop are selling at 4-5 times the guide. I know it's just a reference, but how does one actually determine the true market value?

At $65, I may as well put it back in the safe. If it's worth more, then maybe sell it and use that money towards grading other cards that I expect 10's back on as well.

Thoughts, ideas, comments? HELP!!!

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    edited November 22, 2016 1:19PM

Pop 1s are an entirely different ballgame. However, yours is definitely worth more than $65.00. Here are the sales for the past year for your card:

Latest Auction Prices for: PSA 10 - Average Price: $294.25

Date Auction Link Seller Buyer Bids Price Extra
    5/3/16 eBay Image pwcc_auctions ri 4 $238.50
    11/21/15 eBay Image 4_sharp_corners i
    i BIN $349.99
    10/1/15 eBay Image probstein123 s***s 27 $132.50
    8/21/15 Heritage Image 8 $287.00

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

Thank you very much for the info.
    I would take me a week to try to find all that.