Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Junk wax family building

So I picked up some 90's football "junk wax". Local card shop had the for $4 a box. Had been sitting on them, waiting for a snowy day, but since I am watching the packers and they are playing for crap, I thought I would rip one. Half way through the box, my 13 year old daughter comes down, and wants to help open. She reads the name of each, recognizes some as they are broadcasters or HOF. We pull all the packers (to keep), and bears (for giving to others-we live in IL), and had a nice time. Who thought that $4 would bring that much fun. Now we are planning a return to the shop so she can pick her own out.

Lets Go Packers!

PackerJohn

Comments

• Options
    dennis07dennis07 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭

4 bucks for the box. Quality time with a 13 year old daughter- priceless!

Collecting 1970 Topps baseball
  • Options
    72skywalker72skywalker Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭

My daughters came home with Shopkins trading cards the other day. They are addicted to buying the little Shopkins figures but now they are addicted to buying and collecting the cards. I love watching them open the packs and pull cards they need.

Collecting Yankees and vintage Star Wars
  • Options
    secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭

@72skywalker said:
    My daughters came home with Shopkins trading cards the other day. They are addicted to buying the little Shopkins figures but now they are addicted to buying and collecting the cards. I love watching them open the packs and pull cards they need.

lol this is great stuff. Next they will want to submit JessieCake for a PSA 10 Gem Mint like daddy. haha