Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Ebay item of the day

Comments

• Options
    travis ttravis t Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Geez. More negs than Tex-Mex restaurants in P.V.

• Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,127 ✭✭✭✭✭

Photos are pretty decent though.

peacockcoins

• Options
    CWUCAT62CWUCAT62 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭

That would be a great addition to anyone's ManCave. Happy Collecting!

Andre Dawson Super Collector, who also collects the following-
    *Baseball* HOF autographs, Harold Baines, Pete Rose, Joe Morgan & Seattle Mariners
    *Football* Seattle Seahawks, Kenny Easley, Steve Largent, Jon Kitna, & Brian Bosworth
    YouTube Channel link; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAyO141lGqcV2fEjt723jUQ
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭

Not my taste in chairs I guess....I wouldnt pay $25 for it. Not to mention buying from a seller with 50+ negs already this year also a stretch

IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

@mtcards said:
    Not my taste in chairs I guess....I wouldnt pay $25 for it. Not to mention buying from a seller with 50+ negs already this year also a stretch

+1 - Also looks uncomfortable as hell!

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭

Love leather upholstery

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options
    KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,977 ✭✭✭✭✭

If I walk into a restaurant and the health rating starts with an "8" as in eighty something I am leaving. Looking at his feedback why would anyone buy from him?

• Options
    travis ttravis t Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

If I walk into a restaurant of eighty somethings I immediately wonder if I'm the only person who walked into the restaurant.

We have a letter system here anyways. Pay for your A. They let dogs eat at virtually every place now, so where does that leave us?

• Options
    psychumppsychump Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭

Ask him who the players are on the gloves.

Tallulah Bankhead — 'There have been only two geniuses in the world. Willie Mays and Willie Shakespeare.'
  • Options
    epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    edited November 22, 2016 10:06PM

@mtcards said:

Not to defend the seller... he does have 52 negative feedback in the past year... from a grand total of 20 unique buyers.

When you've got a feedback rating eclipsing 20K and you got 20 unhappy people in a year... it's not great, but it's not earth shattering. Roughly half of his bad feedback is from 5-6 people that felt the need to neg the crap out of him.

Context!!!