Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS: BUST HALVES PCGS -1832 LG LET AU55, 1833 MS62, 1810 AU55 CAC and LIBERTY NICKELS PCGS MS64

drddmdrddm Posts: 5,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

1832 Large Letters O.101 PCGS AU55 (Early Die State)

Nice luster for the grade, wear on the high points and more consistent with a 58, minimal marks, and light grey toning that gets a little darker at the rims on both sides. An early die state with the characteristic die crack on the left lower wing joining the olive branch just forming. Excellent eye appeal for the grade!
Sorry for the bad pics, any white areas on the obverse seen are glare from the flash (white spot on earlobe and in front of the chin), and the white streaks on the reverse shield and just above between the left wing and eagle's neck are on the holder.
Feel free to ask about any other areas that you have questions about.

Asking $550 (or BEST OFFER) - Personal check, money order, or PayPal (Add 3% or PayPal gift)

1833 Capped Bust Half O.103 PCGS MS62

Gorgeous sunset orange and green toning on both sides, very nice luster, and no significant marks in the fields or on Lady Liberty of ther side. Softly struck on liberty's curls, the stars on the right, and the eagle's claws, not uncommon for the variety. Much nicer than the pics.

Asking $1300 (or BEST OFFER) - Personal check, money order, or PayPal (Add 3% or PayPal gift)

1810 Capped Bust Half O.101a PCGS AU55 CAC

Beautiful crimson red toning on the obverse and yellowish gold on the reverse, great strike for an 1810 with typical left wing softness for this late die state. Very cool die cracks on both sides, especially the left stars on the obverse. Great luster (not well seen in pics), and minimal marks overall for the grade. Holder is old and scuffed up, and therefore hard to see through it or take good pics, sorry, but surfaces are excellent. See true view pic below.

$1900 (or BEST OFFER) - Personal check, money order, or PayPal (Add 3% or PayPal gift)

I completed this collection several years ago and have now decided to sell my entire liberty nickel PCGS MS 64 set on the BST.

PLEASE NOTE: I have recently researched all the dates based on recent sales from Heritage, eBay, and other auction houses to the best of my ability and have priced them accordingly. The prices I've assigned to each coin in my opinion are fair and are based on availability, quality (strike, luster, marks, and overall eye appeal), and what I feel the market for Liberty nickels are bringing at the moment. Please feel free to email me as well at dmando2b@aol.com with any questions regarding what you "think" you see in my pics as most marks are on the holder and NOT the coin.

All holders are in perfect condition with no cracks or missing pieces.

Payment for all coins are via Check, Money Order, or PayPal (add 3% or PayPal Gift).
5 day no questions asked return policy applies to each coin.

1883 With Cents PCGS MS64 - $255 - High end for the grade, looks MS65, with cool die cracks on the reverse.

1889 PCGS MS64 CAC - $285 - Very nice for the grade.

1893 PCGS MS64 - SOLD - Great luster and strike.

1901 PCGS MS64 CAC - $240 - Beautiful coin with sharp strike and nice toning.

1902 PCGS MS64 CAC - SOLD - Very nice for the grade, killer strike, luster, and eye appeal, light golden toning.

1903 PCGS MS63 CAC - $205 - Very nice for the grade, excellent luster.

1904 PCGS MS64 CAC - $205 - Another beautiful coin with great luster and very nice toning.

1905 PCGS MS64 - $165 - Great luster, minimal marks, and nice light golden toning.

1906 PCGS MS64 - $190 - Nice surfaces, and really good luster.

1911 PCGS MS64 - $185 - Nice luster and light gold toning.

Comments