Home Precious Metals
Options

OT: Dow Pre_market......Down....-429....-2.35%

GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 8, 2016 7:55PM in Precious Metals

They call it election night uncertainty.......PM play here?

http://money.cnn.com/data/premarket/

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

Wow! Anxiety running high worldwide

Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gold is up $32 as I type

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

House of cards starting to crumble? Result of a poor foundation.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭

-625 and +37 right now.

• Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,562 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gold is up priced in dollars that are going down because America is on the verge of committing suicide.

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CaptHenway said:
    Gold is up priced in dollars that are going down because America is on the verge of committing suicide.

Just as Britain recently did. LOL

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭

The external problems the US would face via a Trump presidency will pale by comparison to the internal problems.

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    atomatom Posts: 431 ✭✭✭✭

stay calm and buy gold

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@atom said:
    stay calm and buy gold

:D

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not over until it's over

I'm not in a position to buy equities, but I'd sell into strength on gold and buy equities if these number hold up (& down) tomorrow.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

There will be millionairs made with the now and incoming fluctuations in the markets. As usual buy low (stock mkt. dive) sell high later when the dust settles. Remember post 911 stock dive? Those that bought at that time profited quite well later on.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:
    It's not over until it's over

I'm not in a position to buy equities, but I'd sell into strength on gold and buy equities if these number hold up (& down) tomorrow.

Perhaps they didn't like Donald calling the U.S. equity markets "a rigged bubble"! But still even down 5% today (Wednesday), it'll all be back by the end of the month.

• Options

Gold up 24 just before this

Dow only down 324 now

It rallied 322 on Monday

If only I were able to trade equities right now

Sell gold, buy equities

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

1303.xx & -338

Not bad

• Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 9, 2016 9:12AM

Moderation

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

@Baley said:
    Moderation

Baley...I am all for moderation just as long as there is lots of it!

Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more