Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

Baltimore Nov. 2016 Newps

I thought the attendance to the Fall Baltimore show was less than normal. I did manage to find 3 bills to take home.

I think the BEP forgot something on this bill.

I think the crew printed the 1st printing just got thru with their 3 martini lunch!

And now for the major purchase of the show... 1882 $20 Brown Back Norfolk National Bank. This looks a bit better than a 25.

PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.

Comments

• Options
    mfontesmfontes Posts: 146 ✭✭✭

Nice score there sir. Congrats.

• Options
    TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭✭

Sweet brown back, way to go!!

• Options
    YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like the Norfolk!

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.
  • Options
    tomtomtomtomtomtomtomtom Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭

@Tookybandit said:
    Sweet brown back, way to go!!

Ditto!

• Options
    Jim61Jim61 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Well cliff it looks like the trip was a success for you. Congrats!

Jim61

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16566561 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps and TheRock!

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16977961.

Looking for $1 CU FRN 99999961 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps!

Looking for $50 FRN 00000061
  • Options
    delistampsdelistamps Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

Glad you found some gems, Cliff. Disappointing show for me this year. Paid for early bird and showed up by 10:00 on Thursday. Had a couple of hours before needing to get back to the office. Most dealers were late setting up their tables. A couple of key dealers (you know who you are) found their notes were late in arriving (or being released for pick-up). So I ended up leaving without buying or selling anything. I was unable to return on Friday, Saturday or Sunday due to an out-of-town family wedding.

Maybe the next show will be better for me.